We have had a long standing relationship with a number of Rotary Clubs across the UK and beyond, whom over the years have helped make a real difference in the lives of thousands of people living across the Pensulo district of Malawi.
Projects they have contributed to, and in some cases been the sole driving force of, have included the building of a lifesaving road bridge, the construction of a Maize Mill, getting electricity to the Joshua Clinic, building a lifesaving footbridge, a water tank and much much more.
If you would like one of the Joshua Team to come and talk at your club about our work, just drop Sarah a line on [email protected].
We would like to thank the following clubs for their invaluable support over the years:
- Rotary Club of Waterlooville
- Sussex Vale Rotary Club
- Heathfield and Waldron Rotary Club
- Rotary Clubs of Sherborne Castles
- Croydon Whitgift Rotary
- Rotary Club of Coulsdon
- Rotary Club of Sutton Nonsuch
- Rotary Club of Langport and Somerton
- Coulsdon Rotary Club
- Rotary Club of Lichfield
- Rotary Club of South Croydon
- Rotary Club of Oxted & Limpsfield