Thank you so much for deciding to donate to Joshua Orphan and Community Care. As a small charity with low overheads we can guarantee that your money will have a huge impact, helping those who need it most. Thank you.
£4 can buy 5kg of Likuni (fortified porridge), which can feed 100 children at one of our Community Based Childcare Centres.
£5 can buy textbooks for students at the Joshua Secondary School
£15 could buy a 50kg bag of maize to feed a needy family
£20 a month could support a vulnerable child through secondary school, covering the cost of fees, uniform, textbooks, pencils and exam entrance.
Donation, including regular donations, can be set up through Virgin Money Giving or directly through your bank (see below):
1. Download the donation form here and either fill in the relevant details and send to the address above or use your online banking to set up a regular monthly donation using the Joshua bank details provided above and on the donation form.
2. If you are a UK taxpayer, please also fill in the Gift Aid declaration, which enables us to claim back an extra 25% on top of your donation.
1. Download our donation form here.
2. Please send a cheque to: Mrs B H Butler [Trustee], Dene Cottage, Woldingham Road, Woldingham, Surrey CR3 7LA
Please make the cheque payable to ‘Joshua Orphan and Community Care’.
3. If you are a UK taxpayer, please also fill in the Gift Aid declaration, which enables us to claim back an extra 25% on top of your donation.
For any enquiries or further information about donations, please contact [email protected]
If you would like to donate to Joshua from outside of the UK you will need the following two codes:
We struggle to get items out to Malawi so I’m afraid we currently cannot accept donations unless they are laptop’s which are in high demand by our sponsored students.